Your gift in support of the Mary and Frances Youth Center helps to ensure continued programming and training that enhances the lives of youth in the Richmond metro area.
Donations directly impact youth. A small donation can provide youth with an unforgettable opportunity to participate in afterschool or summer programs.
- $50 provides supplies for 50 youth to make healthy snacks during monthly afterschool nutrition lessons.
- $75 provides a scholarship for eight weeks of tennis lessons for a child in the Open Tennis Program.
- $100 provides a yearly supply of QuickStart Tennis balls for the elementary afterschool program.
- $150 provides a one week Lobs & Lessons summer camp scholarship to a deserving child in the community.
- $200 provides a tennis coach to assist one RPS middle school through the eight week RPS tennis season.
- $250 provides a one week Discovery summer camp scholarship to a deserving child in the community.
“This center is established in honor of our mothers, Mary Desmond Fraizer and Frances Meunier Royer, for their everlasting spirit and support of children reaching for the future and achieving their dreams."—Elizabeth Fraizer
“Happiness is not found but made. It is the consciousness of good, and the greater and more lasting this is, the greater will be your happiness” —Frances Royer
“Always caring for others. Always reaching out to those in need. Always driven by hope. Her spirit lives on here, today and tomorrow.” —Michael Fraizer, of his mother, Mary Fraizer
- College of Humanities & Sciences
- Community Health Education
- Division for Health Sciences Diversity
- Honors College
- Men's Tennis
- Office of Sustainability
- Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Women's Tennis